International College helps the students to apply for the study permit
in Canada . The students need to provide the following documents to
support the applications for permit.
• Official Name, address and telephone number;
• Academic records(Previous two semesters);
• Copies of the passport(All pages with stamps or signature);
• Your recent bank statement(including name, signature of bank
officer, the amount of at least CN$4000 to CN$6000 and date)
• Student's signature on application form;
• Application fee CN$125.00 charged by the government;
• Legal fee from CN$100 to CN$150 charged by the lawyers;
• Acceptance letter from Canada International College .
order to enrich the students' extracurricular activities, Canada
International College fully supports the students' clubs organized by
the students. We believe that the club is beneficial to the academic
work, teamwork and leadership. We recommend that each student at CIC
join the club they like.
clubs include CIC Basketball Club, CIC Badminton Club, CIC Tennis Club,
CIC Swimming Club, etc. Please feel free to check with the counselor to
find out which one(s) you want to join.